MUSIC CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS
FOUNDATION IN TECHNIQUE AND MUSICAL KNOWLEDGE
MI’s Certificate program provides you with a broad foundation of musical knowledge, technique and practical experience that prepares you for virtually any style of contemporary popular music performance.
Core and elective classes, private lessons, Live Performance Workshops, Open Counseling sessions, and regular visiting artist concerts and seminars combine to create an intensive educational environment designed to encourage rapid development of performance skills.
Certificate in Performance requirements for each instrument are equivalent to the first four quarters of the respective Associate of Arts in Performance. Program requirements are listed on the following pages in outline form; for course descriptions, refer to Associate of Arts Degree requirements.
When you graduate with your Certificate from Musicians Institute you will leave with:
- EPK (Electronic Press Kit)
- Networking Opportunities
- Live Show Experience
MUSIC CERTIFICATES OFFERED
Certificates in Performance are offered for:
You can also receive a certificate in:
- Core Instrument classes
- Private lessons
- Live Performance Workshop
- Open Counseling sessions
- Visiting artist concerts
For a detailed look at all of MI’s program offerings, you can find the course catalog here.
- Full production sound stages and recording studios
- Fully equipped 24/7 practice facilities and computer labs with the latest industry standard equipment
- Concert Hall access, with full audio/video recording capabilities
- Multiple performance and recording studios available for student practice
- Security on campus 24/7