BILLING & PAYMENTS
HOW IT WORKS
- Flywire accept payments from any country – typically in your home currency. They work to secure wholesale foreign exchange rates and lower transfer fees that are lower than traditional banks.
- Once you initiate payment on mi.flywire.com, you will receive detailed instructions on how to transfer funds to MI. Flywire will keep you informed every step in the process, including when funds reach your student account.
- Create a booking with Flywire every time you need to send money to MI.
- You can be assured that you will never have a short-payment due to unexpected transfer fees or bank charges. For more information, view the videos about Flywire and how to make payment using Flywire.
- After you’ve made your payment – Log back in to the Flywire website to review the status of your payment. MI will be notified once Flywire has guaranteed the funds, even if it is not credited to your account yet.
- Flywire has 24/7 support available via phone, email, or skype. Please see Flywire support for contact information.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I cancel my payment?
- Log in to your account to cancel your payment.
- Click “Your Payments” then the section called “How is your payment going.”
- Click on the blue tab called “Cancel Payment.”
If you want, you can now book a new payment. Please make sure that you have not already sent us your payment, or you will have to contact your bank to have them stop and cancel the payment. Some payments cannot be canceled directly through the website, so if you cannot locate the cancellation button, you will need to contact our customer support.
How do I change my payment method?
What is an A2 form?
Which currency exchange rate will be applied to my payment?
I forgot my Flywire account password. What do I do?
Common questions about refunds
How to request a refund with Flywire
Do you accept credit cards/ debit cards?
Why is my credit card payment not going through?
Additionally, please make sure that the following information is correct when making a card payment:
- The brand of your card matches the brand of the card payment method chosen.
- The currency of your card matches the currency of the card payment method chosen.
Do you charge any fees?
How long before my institution receives the money?
Card & Online Payments: If you have chosen to pay with card or other online payment methods, your payment is automatically guaranteed to your institution. Flywire informs your institution and typically delivers your payment within 24 hours; however, some payments may take 2 to 3 business days to process. If you provide your institution with your payment ID, they can look up your account and see that your funds will be delivered shortly. You will receive email notification throughout the process and can check your payment status at any time in your Flywire account.